Thursday 29 June 2017

College - The Best Bits Year 1

I can't believe I've just completed 4 years at college and now have a First Class Honour Degree in Contemporary Art!

It has gone so quickly I thought it might be good to pause and have a look back at some of the things I did, to reflect on these as I move forward as an artist.


First year was an eye-opener for me. I had no previous art education so didn't really know what I was letting myself in for!


Here's some of the highlights:


Life Drawing:






Painting Techniques









Mixed Media

A frying pan, a cork mat and some glowsticks!





3D Eggs









Observational Drawing


Kettle in ink and bleach




Graded Unit - Crossing

Saul Bass inspired Chicken Road Safety







Intro to Photography

Empty Spaces


Natural Forms


Silhouettes 


The Object





No comments:

Post a Comment